Shaping means that once your data usage exceeds the monthly allowance, your speed is reduced to a slower speed rather than incurring excess usage fees.
Articles in this section
- NBN Service Features
- What is shaping?
- What happens if I exceed my monthly data allowance?
- NBN Home Phone International Call Rates
- NBN: How Do I Change My Data Allowance?
- How Do I Disconnect / Cancel My NBN Service?
- Call Waiting On The NBN
- Silent Number On The NBN
- Call Forward On The NBN
- Calling Number Display On The NBN