Services provided over the nbn network will be replacing phone and internet services provided over most of the existing landline networks, including copper and the majority of HFC networks within the fixed line footprint. These services will stop working unless they are provided over non-nbn fibre networks and other technologies.
Articles in this section
- How Much Data Do I Need on NBN?
- What happens if I don’t move to the nbn™ network?
- Modems supported by Southern Phone Company
- Fixed Wireless Congestion
- Fixed Wireless speeds
- What is Fixed Wireless?
- Are nbn™ speeds guaranteed?
- I’m renting, what do I have to do to get connected to the nbn™?
- nbn™ Connection Types Explained
- Will my Medi-Alert, Vital-Call, Eftpos, Fax Machines work on the NBN?