- Can Southern Phone reverse payments made via Australia Post or Bpay?
Unfortunately Southern Phone has no access to or control over payments made to or via third parties. If a customer has an issue relating to a payment they can make a request to have it reversed but this would be a matter between them and the third party involved and may take several business days to be resolved.
- Can Southern Phone provide a refund to a customer?
Certainly, from time to time it will be necessary for Southern Phone to issue a refund to a customer. They may have over paid or paid an incorrect account via Australia Post or BPAY.
Southern Phone can provide a refund to a customer via two methods; EFT (direct deposit to a bank account) or Cheque.
All you need to do is;
- Confirm your identity and authority on the account.
- Determine which payment method you would prefer and email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.
Please format your request in the following way;
Subject = Southern Phone Account Number & Payment Method (e.g. 100000 - EFT)
Narration = Reason for refund, e.g. over payment of $xx.xx on r account. Can we please provide a refund of $xx.xx via EFT.
Customer Name: John Smith
Bank Name/Name of Institution: MyBank
Account Name: Mr J A Smith
BSB: 000-000 (must be 6 digits)
Account Number: 000 000 000 (maximum of 9 digits)
Subject = Southern Phone Account Number & Payment Method (e.g. 100000 - Cheque)
Narration = Reason for refund. e.g. over payment of $xx.xx on account. Can we please provide a refund of $xx.xx via Cheque.
Customer Name: Mr John Smith
Postal Address: 21 Smith Street, Smithtown, NSW, 2000.
* Please allow 7 - 10 business days for refunds to be processed.